Prof Harold Thimbleby …
Seven steps to success?
- Get the generic lecture notes for any module (PDF) — and print them off and use them!
- How to use the lecture notes — instructions for first-timer
- Write your coursework and hand it in (PDF) — advice to writers
- Read my book — if you’re doing a course that needs it
- Read other things, keep up to date, do things, and … start here!
- How to give great presentations (or what to think about during dull presentations)
- Some ideas for projects (though far better to talk to me)
If you are a lecturer or a student who wants to engage with their lecturer, please read Making teaching come alive
Mobile phones pinned in a butterfly display case
© H Thimbleby, Tippingpoint, Berlin, 2008
Click to see larger image